6.4.b [i] Tracking object, tracking list
The object tracking feature allows you to create a tracked object that multiple clients can use to modify the client behavior when a tracked object changes. Several clients (such as EEM) register their interest with the tracking process, track the same object, and take different actions when the object state changes.
Clients include the following features:
● Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
● Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP)
● Hot Standby Redundancy Protocol (HSRP)
● Virtual port channel (vPC)
● Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
Adam, Paul (2014-07-12). All-in-One CCIE V5 Written Exam Guide (Kindle Locations 6107-6118). . Kindle Edition.